<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, July 06, 2009, 5:01 AM

First day of work - crazy early in the morning

3am - woke up tinking it was 6am.. BLindly went to the warerobe to get my clothes and prepare to bathe. Walked past my living room and decided to turn my Head to realise that it is 3am!!! dropped my clothes in my hand onto the sofa and went back to sleep.

6am - finally the right time.. woke up and went to bathe. Put on some light makeup and left the house at 7am.

7am - walked over to mrt, and realised forgot to bring my original copy and have to fly back to home to take...

7.30am - started to leave pasir ris... sweating...

8.30am - reporting time and was brought to settle some admin work..

9am - sitting at the conference room rotting.. was thrown a Book of safety rules and asked to read in order to take the stupid safety test.. read until wan to sleep.. once heard that the test is easy.. threw the book aside and start to slack..

11am - was brought ard the lab.. but still confused abt how to go ard.. every corner look so the same.. sulk...

12.30pm - a group of NUs interns brought us for lunch... walk to the police complex to have lunch .. hIghly secured lunch with security check just to get a packet of lunch. Da Bao back to the recreation room to eat with a big group of people.. silent lunch that wat i can say.. lol..

After lunch - went back to rot and rot and rot until 2.30pm when the director came in with a set of test paper.. 10 mcq qn.. done in 1min. then, was chased out of the cosy and freezing conference room and sent to the pantry due to some sudden meeting.

3.oopm - was given the lab coat and googles. and sent to our own supervisor.
FIrst qn asked : 你会打华文字吗?
DOOM!! end of the world..
my supervisor start speaking one bunch of cHinese to me.. DO I LOOK LIKE MY CHINESE VERY THE GOOD! damn.... what is tis world becoming.. zzz...

Anyway.. in the end... though i told u all that i am in the cosmetic lab .. i am actually directed again to the TCM division... CHinese medicine.. wITH FULL OF CHINESE WORDS!!!
I can go 山上修行了。