<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 7:16 AM

3 yr death anniversary of my friend , Junie. The photos i have with her reminds me of her everytime i see them. THough, i din visit her in the church during her anniversary nor do i remember the exact date of her anniversary, I remember the month of June in 2006 in which the depressing and sudden News came to me in the morning. I tot i would be calm but many regrets came when i saw her in the coffin in her most fav purple dress ( she loves purple) and her bear. The regrets of losing contact with her after we separate into different class when we turn sec 3. the first time i realise how painful the world is to us, pulling us apart without notice. i tot to myself, to learn to love the people ard me and put effort to keep in contact with them. to make no regrets ever again. My heart always sink during the month of june as i remind myself of the day that she left us. even our class have a gathering, it is never complete. never.