<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:04 AM

Got so bored in the train with zofia that we started tinking abt rubbish.
How to make a cake in the lab?

1. Biscuit crust - Sea sand
2. Flour - Silica gel
3. Cream - Pour hexane into silica gel and beat.
4. Beating process - use 3 big and long stir bar and put on Hot plate.
5. Salt - NaCl.
6. Yeast - If Available in lab.
7. Sugar - Borrow from other lab
8. Colouring - Fluorescence dye
9. Beaten Egg Yolk- Cultured Bacteria
10. Butter - Solidifed Oil bath

Of course, please do Not try tHis. We are just crapping the train. Just tink that we are crazy. But well, its alot of fun than stoning in the train. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE TRYING TIS, ITS JUST A JOKE!