<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, April 25, 2009, 2:20 AM

Is there a time age for people to realise the importance of some matters? Does it varies with generation? Or is it that everyone of us actually need someone to constantly remember ourself what we have lost or missed in our lifetime?
A long conversation recently have made me realise that some people take years even 10 years to realise what is important in their life and what they have realised they have missed in their life. BUt i can say to the person is.. it is never too late to realise anyting as long as you realise it and try to do someting about it.
Yet.. from the life experience of the others, i realise the importance of self-reflection. Even we are so busy, there is a necessity to self-reflect even for 5min, to let all the events run through your mind. Regrets can be amended if it is Not too late, but never think that amends are too early or they will turn into regrets.