<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Saturday, April 12, 2008, 8:39 PM

Someting i have to learn...
1. To learn to be more sensitive to other people's feelings
2. To learn to be clear abt my own feelings
3. To do tings such that i will not regret after tat.
4. To give up on dependence and leave on myself
5. To appreciate wat others do for me: keep praising and not criticising
6. To let go of my penting sadness within me and move on.

Sometimes it is not about feelings, but is about the timing.
Sometimes it is not about love, but it is about how we communicate.
Sometimes it is not about giving, but it is about taking.
Sometimes it is not about now, but it is about everlasting.

- A psychological pressure that has pressed me down - Prepared to ChUI cos i just cant move on.