<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 3:30 PM

I tink i am mad... I tink i am crazy ...
AND I TINK I NEED A BREAK!

3 hrs a day of sleep
for past 1 plus week

Staying up in sch to do work..
But never ever finish

Try to hit high goals.
But never reach...

Tinking of making oreo cheesecake.
But never bake

Trying to convince myself that I am making right choice
But still unsure.

Trying to mix with my NTU friends.
But in Vail.

Like to eat sour stuff
But still feel it is not sour enough

Keep tinking i am full
but still eat.

trying to wake up late
But still wake up at 4.30

I just tink i going crazy
Lookin for someone to save me
Am i mad? or am i siao?