<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, December 13, 2007, 5:54 PM
The full attendance day

The day i got lost in orchard. I have been telling the whole world that i will get lost in orchard.... But no one believe me ... Finally people now know..... I AM LOST IN ORCHARD!!!!

Anyway..... went to sing KTV.... lol...Sian... Dun like singing... only sing at home ...or rather... i prefer whistling ... lol..and i realised i getting poorer in recognising chinese word... sobs.. AHhhhhh.... Gas, eunice, cel and rose is going to be in my fan club... hahaha... they sing damn welllll.... haha... ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous... Jealous... Jealous...
Later went over to shaw house to eat at TCC..... until my beloved xinni finally survive from the 11 days in china trip and return still tan.... haiz.... anyway.. the salmon is nice.. lol..but the mashed potato is not nice.. haha ....Anyway... Thanks guys for the presents... Muack... Finally i have some bonus... to do some shopping... lol...





No matter how long we meet.

No matter how far we are.

No matter how different we are.

Noting will break us apart.

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!