This year.. 2007... My birthday was full of surprises!!!!! SURPRISE ! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!!
My sis + Her bf + My mum celebrate my birthday on SUN!!! Had SALTED EGG CRAB!!! plus some other stuff... Lol... Damn nice.. I LOVE BEDOK!!!! Good Food at Bedok... One word, SHIOK!!!!
After that had to eat birthday cake even my stomach is damn full...
I like the strawberry... Note: the bottom is chocolate... But it is bitter!!! Sobs

Anyway.. my sis gave me a white colour bag... at first i tot it was small.. but the next day... i realise that it can miraclely contain A4 size things.... lol... cool man ... shen qi bag... I LOVE IT!!! But i scared stolen so i have decided to bring it to sch for use next year..
BUT STILL THANKS SIS!!!!! + THANKS DIESEL MAN!!!! + THANKS MUM AND DAD!!!!!!
I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!
The next day.. on the ACTUAL day.. I am KIDNAPPED!! TORTURED ! BUT SURPRISED!!!!
Me and Xinni were kidnapped!!!! lol.. by our uni friends... As shown as the evidence below... Anyway.. my kidnap area was in yaki yuki... I am tortured by the self made ice-creams (urgh) BUt... Got a surprise later when A Zen MP3 flow across me..... SHOCK!! I SHALL watch my mouth next time seriously.... Otherwise... if i say i wan to buy a house one day... someone may really buy one for me.... lol.... Big Note: Bee Movie is nice.. I looking forward to watch doremon!!!




ALL in ALL!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MAKE MY DAY !! REGARDLESS BY SMS, BY email, By MSN, VERBALLY, by Letter(ann chi mummy from australia),AND EVEN BY HEART!!!! I AM REALLY VERY TOUCHED!!! REALLY!!!!!LOVE U ALL!!!!!