<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Sunday, October 07, 2007, 6:06 AM

What is the point of saying it out when no one cares and no one understands...
What is the point of saying it out when you know that u will receive comments that you dun wan to hear...
What is the point of saying it out when you know you will hear comments that you are to be blamed for what happened..
What is the point of saying it out when the results are all the same?
While in the past, i choose to say it out my feelings..
now.. i find no point saying them all out...
I choose to remain silent....

Tired of the world outside...
The world is so cruel..
The world teaches humans to choose the right friends..
Right=Smart friends to ask question..
In other words.... you must be smart to have friends...
Friends only approach you when they think that you can smart enough to answer their questions...
If you are stupid... Hu Cares abt you... They just tink that... Aiya..she wun know the answer la...
This is how the world is....