<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, October 02, 2007, 5:54 AM

god make everyone imprefect...
so that we learn to stay together
And fill up each other imperfectness...
This is what we call relationships...

No matter it is family, friends, couples,
No matter it is fate or just conicidence,
No matter how long the relationship is...
We learn to appreciate each other

However, sometimes, we become jealous
Of things that others have
But not ourselves.
That's when relationships are broken.

Can we act more stupid and naive
in accepting relationships
Can we act more ignorant
in facing the evil side of people

Well,
Why dun we try putting our own mask aside
and Learn to face everything with our real self
And appreciate every single relationship we have now...