<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, July 27, 2007, 6:49 AM

As my friends leave me one by one....
I feel lonely once again.
The disappearance of them from my sight
makes me feel like i have lost a piece of my heart

The memories with them suddenly become so clear
That I myself could not believe that
I have shared so much so much memories with them
That I forget to appreciate the time spent together...

Though I wish they all always by my side...
But selfishness cannot overcome friendship
so I let them go..
And decide to wait patiently for their return
and become a better person.

To smile to them..
To hug them for the last time..
To wish them all the best
And Tell Them that they will never be forgotten
forever and ever...

I just would like to say to all my friends out there
whether we are very close or just merely a hi bye friend
Thanks for all ur support, care and friendships all these yrs...
Though I did not say
or sometimes i may even forget u...
As long as there are memories of us together in my mind
I will always treasure u as a longlasting friend
that no obstacle nor boundary can cut our strings
that we hold together with our hands.