<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, June 04, 2007, 6:11 AM

I seriously need to blog this...

From my email.....

My colleague reflected to me that your research group has been taking some consumables from the teaching lab at the innovation centre. Please kindly note that these consumables such as tubing etc are meant for the next semester practical sessions and setup. We do not have extra stock and thus are not meant for the summer students. If you really need it, please kindly let any of the lab technicians know so that we would know how much is left.

We sincerely look forward for your help. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your kind understanding.



Someone accused me and my friend for stealing pipes (tubing) from the laboratory.... Can you believe it? People who believe it has no common sense, are the stupidest people in the world.. even people who never study are smater than them...
Hu the hell wans to steal tubing which are so cheapstake.... OH PLEASE MAN!!!! DUN BE DUMB... I CANT BELIEVE IT.. this kind of things can happen in such a university... haha... it is the greatest joke in the world....I am totally speechless!!!!Someone can help me slap that person awake??? ------ANGRY!!! Hmphhhh...Hmphhhh....--------------