I throw all of your stuff away.
I’m gonna clear you out of my head.
I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages.
I tell everyone we are through.
'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie.
'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around.
So how did you get here under my skin?
I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go.
'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit.
Something about you
is so addictive.
We're falling together.
you'd think that by now I'd know.
cause here we go go go again.
Friday, May 04, 2007, 9:02 AM
When I am down... where is the angel who is to come to me???
R. Kelly feat. Celine Dion I'm Your Angel
[Celine Dion] No mountain to high for you to climb All you have to do, is have some kind in faith No river is too wide to make it across All you have to do, is believe when you pray
[R. Kelly] And then you will see the morning will come, in everyday will be bright as the sun Hold on to your fears, cast them on me I just want you to see
[R. Kelly + Celine Dion] I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I hear your voices when you call me I am your Angel, And all hope gone I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no different who you are I am your Angel, I am your Angel
[R. Kelly] I saw your tear drops and I heard you cry All you need is time, seek me and you shall find You have everything and your still lonely It don't have to be this way Let me show you a better day
[Celine Dion] Then you will see, the morning will come And all of your day will be bright as the sun So all of your fears just cast them on me How can I make you see
[R. Kelly] And when it's time to faced the storm
[Celine Dion] I'll be right by your side
[R. Kelly] Grace will keep us safe and warm I know we'll survive
[Celine Dion] And when it seems as if your end this growing year Don't you dear give up the fight Just put trust on the sky
Profile
I am A Special Bear.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. If you think you understand me, think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p
WISHLIST ♥
To get what i want. To have better memory. Make me grow taller. High Tolerance in Sch. Appreciate and Treasure. Have a big husband bear. Earn money for selling notes. Find true love
Anime List ♥
Get Backer Death Note(Partial) Cardcaptor Sakura Peach Girls Bleach Nanoha DN Angel Fruit Basket Slam Dunk Naruto Shakugan no Shana Hatsuki Green Green tv Air Ouran High School Naruto Shinppunden Lamune Vampire Knight D Gray Man Aishiteruze Baby Full Metal Alchemist Chokotto Sister Clannad Itazura na kiss Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Yakitate!!Japan! and more...
Quote of the Day♥
God Grant Me the Serenity to
ACCEPT the things I cannot change,
the STRENGTH to change those I can
and the WISDOM to know the difference."
Friday, May 04, 2007, 9:02 AM
When I am down... where is the angel who is to come to me???
R. Kelly feat. Celine Dion I'm Your Angel
[Celine Dion] No mountain to high for you to climb All you have to do, is have some kind in faith No river is too wide to make it across All you have to do, is believe when you pray
[R. Kelly] And then you will see the morning will come, in everyday will be bright as the sun Hold on to your fears, cast them on me I just want you to see
[R. Kelly + Celine Dion] I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I hear your voices when you call me I am your Angel, And all hope gone I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no different who you are I am your Angel, I am your Angel
[R. Kelly] I saw your tear drops and I heard you cry All you need is time, seek me and you shall find You have everything and your still lonely It don't have to be this way Let me show you a better day
[Celine Dion] Then you will see, the morning will come And all of your day will be bright as the sun So all of your fears just cast them on me How can I make you see
[R. Kelly] And when it's time to faced the storm
[Celine Dion] I'll be right by your side
[R. Kelly] Grace will keep us safe and warm I know we'll survive
[Celine Dion] And when it seems as if your end this growing year Don't you dear give up the fight Just put trust on the sky