I have added one more personal blog... at first i thought it should be a private and personal one.. But I have decided to shall it with u all... though it may sound boring to u all.. haha
Anyway.. finally i can blog cos I finally have time to blog after weeks of tests and exams... I am finally free... Though I know it is going to be a short holiday for me this time since I am having my summer research programme coming up soon with my advisor.. Dr Xing Bengang. I heard he is very strict... but i really wish to learn a lot of things from him... maybe a little pressure will do me good....
I suddenly feel like getting out of the city... I wan to go Bukit Timah Hill.. enjoy the nature.. visit my homeland, see my friends the monkey, squirrels and snakes.. but not definitely mosquitoes... haha I still wan to go.. I have planned to go for the moderate trail which is a 1hr 40 mins walk... Maybe I am just too stressed up and overwhelmed by the hetic city and competitive life.
And Suddenly, I feel like just staying at home to read books that I like... cook some food that i wish to make... Tml... my first target...Japanese Salad... Cabbage, carrot, Japanese cucumber and rice vinegar... I can make it..for i believe that I can make at least a salad... Then , next target, fried potato... hm,.. though i heard it is tedious.....
1. Boil the potato...
2. Put it in ice water to remove the skin of the potato...
3. Smash the potato...
4. Make the potato into shapes..
5. Dip it in flour
6. dip into egg
7. dip into bread crumbs
People out there, u must believe in me... I will tell u all abt my process of making and if i succeed... haha ....