<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007, 7:23 PM

Haha... just came back from the beach...met up with xinni and wei qin to play badminton but the wind was too strong and the whole game is about picking up shuttlecock and nothing else. So we got sian.... somemore someone threw egg down from the building and the egg landed on my SHOES!!!! URGH!!! So inconsiderate... But I am a VERY CIVILISED person.. so i decided not to care about them. After all, i am in a good mood... haha ... so aiya.. forgive their childishness...
Then, me and xinni walked all the way to the beach..Initially we just wanted to go the beach to rest, but we passed by a bicycle rental shop and so, we rented a bicycle each and I started learning how to ride... haha... In the end, i still did not succeed... haha but at least i can pedal once... must jia you next time.. but STILL.. I dun understand... PEOPLE HAVE 2 LEGS... WHY NEED A BICYCLE!!! haha .... watever... My butt hurts and I got a big bruise.... SOBS