<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, February 20, 2007, 3:20 PM

YAhohoho... 3 busy days of visiting other people's house and other people coming to my house.... Phew... What kind of holiday is this... Though angpao money is decreasing in amount in terms of quality and quantity every year... I still feel excited over getting my angpao money...

This year's new year is a special one... cos i am engrossed with the babies in my paternal and maternal family. they are SO CUTE!!! CUTE!!! and nothing but CUTE!!!! the two cha siew buns on the cheeks...!!! yahoho... pInch pinch... I love babies!!!! Quick people... Give birth to one to let me play with ....and Increase the birth rate in Singapore...

Cute Kacha #1
Cute Kacha #2


I did a statistics this year on how many people ask me where i am studying now... Day 1 of cny : 2 , Day 2 of cny: 7.... Roll eyes... One day i must record my voice in the recorder and repeat it every year.... Though.... they just ask for fun and then not very concerned abt it after that.. after all it is just a boring course to take... Shrugs... instead... my sis got asked like siao... like you get a job already? you wan to be in what area? blah blah blah... haha ... nei nei ni bu bu....

Wahaha...... Wish my new year wishes will come true this year... Wahahaha.....

Happy New year Everyone!!!! ( My hei Se hui lao da father!!)

(and My sis)