<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Thursday, December 14, 2006, 10:49 PM

Finally, i am going back to my old school again. Finally find a reason to go back. Haiz... But gonna be busy busy busy again... have to plan case, plan equipment list, plan injuries, plan this plan that... Have to get my white long sleeve shirt, and a long black pants... Oh man... Busy me...Haha .. maybe i slacked too much, then the "people" above... decided to make me feel busy... Somemore.. i have to coordinate with my long lost juniors... haha... suddenly i feel so lost... Suddenly it makes me feel so helpless....
But no matter what.. i am going to make it into an interesting one... haha... they shall die in my own hands... beware ... wahaha... anyway they cant kill me... cos no one knows who i am... i am like an outsider coming to judge a first aid case... oh man.. me so long never touch this stupid first aid.. suddenly want me to be judge... siao liaoz lor... die liaoz lor... i dun even know how to judge them,.. where the hell are my seniors... damn it...luckily no juniors know my blog.. otherwise i wun even be able to write this in my blog... otherwise other people will haunt me down... wahaha.... but so wat if they know... haha i dun really care...
Frankly speaking, the days in my secondary school life are the most exciting, most fun,most tiring too... haha.. but i still like it... cos it is the place where i make many more true friends...Like Shu yan(ok... i know her since K1), Wei Qin( ok.. i know her since P4 i tink), David, Frankie, Cliff, Sara, Junie(Sobs... I miss her... Why does she leave us....), Szeto, Nai chen, Kim Peng, Shi Wei, Janice (Practially my whole Sec 1 and 2 class except for some.. haha) , and of course... the 5 people who go through 4 years of sweat,blood, tears, torture,joy with me: SiuLun, Adeline, Audrey, Annchi, Winnie... [OH MAN... How i miss them all]
Haha....Of course...As all know.. my JC life is the happiest and the most horrible... Happy cos i have good friends ard me ( THE BIG FAMILY) and the most horrible is the fact that i feel like killing my president with my own hands... and of course MY STUDIES!!!!
Now... in this stupid university...i wonder how i can survive for the next 4 years... life is so unpredictable now... The only quotes that i use to motivate myself is: Since i have walked so far,overcoming all the obstacles.. y cant i just take one more step further ahead...
Well... i just hope that life would be easier in the future... that's all i hope for...Shrugs

What the crap... anyway... I shall crap more on my torturing skills on my juniors after 13th Jan... Stay tuned...

Hahahaha
Oh... i cant wait for bbq....EXCITED!!!