<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, December 26, 2006, 9:28 PM
25th December 2006 - MeRrY ChRiStMaS

Happiest Christmas ever had... Rather than squeezing with the crowd in Orchard, had a rather quieter but unique Christmas day...

Woke up at 7 am in the morning... staring at the newspaper and later make my way to trinity....Got on the right bus but went past the stop... so have to cross the irritiatingly high overhead bridge and then take another bus back .... Then have to walk all the way in ...When finally got, the only 2 things in the eyes are Cars and more cars , People and more people... By the time to leave the place, there is only one word to describe myself... GIDDY!!

At 12.30pm, left for suntec city by bus and went to the food court to eat after elephant swear that the marina square food court is horrendous...Still decided to eat tang hoon after walking one big round the food court. Eunice ate the chicken cultet rice and gas ate what i call the " Bao Zha Mee". Later, we refused to leave the seat after eating, and continue to chat at the food court... elephant told me about her christmas party and "commented" on gas's build...it was so funny that i laughed so loudly... wahaha... poor gas... haha ... he got to eat more proteins...

Then, went to carrefour ( for the 1st time of the day) and went to see got what food to buy for the bbq, and look at the stingray when suddenly, eunice's fater-look-alike appear and eunice keep on laughing ( or i diagnosised it as hysteria) . After that we went to the toy r us and saw a basket of deformed pooh bears. So sad... sobs... poor things... must have been tortured by humans... PLEASE Ppl, Be kind to bears... we are very innocent...We went walking around until finally our Jay chou appear with a red kids polo t-shirt and a big red jacket. Haha... End of my 6 hours of big lightbulb duty... haha ... Gas owns me $36... no CPF... no service charge... no GST...

Then, we carried on walking around in suntec and marina square till wei qin came before going for dinner at changing atitude... nice food there... where i had my indian look alike food ... haha but it is nice... but the atmosphere is good and we got free story telling regarding death note ... haha ... and to my disgust... i heard the ending... damn it... rose came... and then she went back after 1 hr... haiz

We went ard looking for the dumb AXS machine and something just went off our mind and we choose the BOYP ($16) so dumb.. and we have to change the date of the bbq and luckily there is vacancy on thurs... phew.... Then we went to carrefour ( 2nd time -_-) to look at the lousy bbq pit that they sold... oh man.. dun wish to talk abt it further...

After that, we went to the Pan Pacific Hotel ( My fav hotel) and play with the lift.. haha... so fun... we took to the top.. which is 37 storey ... haha ... so fun... but there is no much celebration there so we went to esplande... and walked all the way to the merlion and sat at the starbuck coffee without buying a drink... haha ( who cares)

We waited till eunice's father came to fetch her with gas hiding behind the bush.. haha ... then we all went home together... we crapped along the way. By the time, weiqin and I reached pasir ris, it is like 1am... we stood at the bus interchange for some time and realise that all the uncle drivers have left... sigh... i have to walk all the way home and weiqin stood at one of the bus stop to look for kind bus driver to pick her up... haAha... by the time i reached home... i am dead tired.. haha .... Nite nite...