<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Monday, October 09, 2006, 5:19 PM

Pardon me if you think my blog is boring... cos my life is really very boring ... everyday... other then sleep, eat, watch tv, watch you tube, bath, other times... is just STUDY STUDY STUDY... Endless of work... Endless of tutorials.. endless of lecture... endless of test... I know i have to study... but there dun seem a motivation for me to do so... Well... it seems that in university life to me now.. the most interesting part in my uni life is to go out with my big big bear's family, talking crap to xinni and rose, trying to keep rose out of her sadness, and doing lab work... others are just rubbish...

I just brought out a teddy bear from my cupboard which was given by my sis while packing some toys for celina. Although i make this bear bear as a motivation.. i still feel empty inside me... I just something is missing... but i dun know what is it...

Life is damn irritating, boring, frustrating and blah blah blah... maybe i haven grown up yet, or maybe i am just not fit to be a uni student... As we grow up, thing get worse... Now my only hope is just a few hours of peace at home everyday... and this is all i wish for...