<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Tuesday, September 12, 2006, 6:58 AM

sometimes i really hate the life i am leading now
or issit i dun know how to appreciate...
sometimes i really hate myself
or issit i dun know how to love myself...
sometimes i really feel lost
or issit i dun know what i am heading to from the start...
sometimes i really feel tired
or issit i dun know how to relieve the tiredness in my mind...
these sometimes become so often that
sometime i dun know what to do...

i have been asking myself .... what am i doing all these? who am i living for? Y do they all concerned about my studies instead of me? Why am i studying when i already know my limits? Why am i forcing myself to do things that i dun like? Why am i always lying to myself? Why am i such a coward to speak up? is it the way the world force me to be in or am i forcing the world to be like this?

My mind is spinning.. Spinning all over... not only stars start to appear... the moon, the sun and the clouds are above my head... I am blinded by the dark clouds, the bright sun and the shadow of the moon...

What is 100? What is 90? what is 50? What is Fail and What is pass and what is full marks? I already dun know.....