On 5th May 2006...
I was sitting beside L to the power of 3 's table... when my handphone ring....
ME: Hello... (still writing my stuff)
Speaker: May i speak to Wei ling
Me: Yes... Speaking... (still writing my stuff)
Speaker: Hi. I am from NTU. Please come for the interview tml.
Me: .......(the pen in my hand stop moving) Huh? What Interview...What course is that?
Speaker: Oh... Erm... Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
Me: .....(thinking: isn't that my 3rd choice???) ......Stunned....
Speaker: Hello... so are you coming for the interview?
Me: Oh yes.. Can you tell me what time is it?
Speaker: OH... 9am to 1pm....
Me:...( 9am to 1pm?? so what time am i supposed to come???What kind of shit timing is that) ....So where am i supposed to have my interview???
Speaker: oh..N4.1 Level 2
Me: Er... may i ask where is N4.1?
Speaker: Ok... you take train till boon lay.. take 179 or 199... stop at the overhead bridge... looki for canteen A... turn left once you see the OCBC bank... N4.1 is just opposite LT 2A
Me: ok ... thank you ... bye
ON 6th May 2006...
News for weather : RAINY DAY!!!
I went to NTU MYSELF!!! If you are a good friend of mine... you will think "Are you serious? You went there yourself? DID YOU GET LOST?" Frankly speaking.. the answer is YES!!! I GOT LOST!!! haha ... I loiter outside the LT2A for around half an hour before i found my way to the N4.1 block which is DIRECTLY BEHIND THE STUPID LT2A... and that girl who called me tell me it is opposite LT2A... then i look over across the carpark to the direction 180 degree towards opposite LT2A.. it is nothing but the school of aerospace engineering block!!!! ( for your info... i didnt follow the diretion that the speaker gave me... course i follow the crowd all the way to lt2A BLINDLY!!!)
After half an hour.....
I turn my head to the left!!!
N4.1!!!!! (cock EYE!!!)
Walk
Walk
Walk
Reach the staircase of the N4.1...
Saw the lift...
Went into the lift...
Saw B4, B3, B2, B1, 1
NO LEVEL 2!!!!
Saw a door..Open...
See dead end....
Saw an auntie....YEAH!!
Me: Auntie ah...zhe me qu di er lou ah?
Auntie: orh... kai zhe ge meng... jing qu zai kai na ge meng... shan lou ti... lou shan you yi ge meng... nan hou zai kai duo yi ge meng jiu dao le....
Me: ok... xie xie aunite ....
Take me 5 minutes opening all the 4 doors and reach 2nd level....
Yeah!! FINALLY I HAVE REACHED MY DESTINATION!!!
END of My Day's exciting journey to an NTU interview....