<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Wednesday, February 08, 2006, 5:42 AM

haha...people must watch next wed yuan lai jiu shi ni show in channel u.... because they got go my ex-work place - THE GUARDIAN.... haha... then they pai dao gerene, angela and that pharmacist that our dearest wee suan say is handsome... haha... for god sake HE IS NOT HANDSOME!!!! haha...
anyway... while enjoying the show... pls look into the left side of the screen when they are talking to the pharmacist... then you will understand how pitiful... pathetic... i am when i am working there.... sigh... anyway... i still haven gotten my pay from that place.... and I AM GETTING VERY ANGRY!!!!! HOOOFFFFF!!!!