<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10860150?origin\x3dhttp://lost-bear.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



addictive
I throw all of your stuff away. I’m gonna clear you out of my head. I tear you out of my heart.
And ignore all your messages. I tell everyone we are through. 'Cause I'm so much better without you.
But it’s just another pretty lie. 'Cause I break down.
Every time you come around. So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'd never let you back in.
Should have known better in trying to let you go. 'Cause here we go go go again.
Hard as I try I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
We're falling together. you'd think that by now I'd know. cause here we go go go again.


Friday, November 25, 2005, 9:19 AM

Cool... Guess what time is it now... It's 1am....I just return home...(Bad girl!!!) haha... just came back from a quite boring farewell party... go there do some rubbish work again... if not for audrey and adeline who want to give me present... i wun even tink of going... but ok la... fine.... i mean i am used to it....
Just glad that everthing in st john is fine.. and it also mean that i dun have to go back anymore...I mean i dun find a need to go back.... hoho.... more time to rot at home... good....
Anyway... if my dear audrey come to my blog to see... i just want to assure her and her boyfriend(or should i say...lao gong or wei hun fu... whatever la) that yes... i just return home in the cab with chung cheng(if you dun know who is he... he is just my senior....) but ... nothing happens between the both of us... for GOD's SAKE!!!!Dun be crazy... but i realize I can communicate with him!!!! hohoho... he is not as scary..... but he smokes... i dun like... Sulk!!!
Anyway... i learnt how to play twinkle twinkle little star today... hohoho... it is amazing ok... provided I am one with 0 (kosong) musical talent.... but dun worry... I will forget how to play soon... i have poor memory....
haha... that's all.... THANKS FOR THE PRESENT ANYWAY TO WHOEVER SHARE THE PRESENT... hohohoho... SO touched... it is the thought that counts... haha...